JASC - Japanese American Service Committee
(4427 N Clark St, Chicago, Illinois 60640)
Thanks to our co-host, Japanese American Service Committee (JASC), finally, we are in city!
This is a how to wear Kimono group for self-learners. It’s open and friendly for all who loves Kimono. As we gather monthly, we are greatly enjoying seasons, and it is important aspect of Kimono culture. When we start feeling chill in the air, which Kimono fashion would you bring to this meetup?
Following conditions are expected to be acknowledged by participants. Please read carefully;
1. For this time, please let us allow ONLY female participants.
2. Please bring your own Kimono, Obi and all other KoshiHimo and stuffs. There is no renting service available.
3. JASC parking lot will not be available for this time. Please find street parking on Montrose or the surrounding streets.
4. Please well concern about taking pictures or videos during this meetup. Make sure to get a consent by owners of whatever the objects within your lens. Respect other participants' very important privacy, and use digital materials only when they are safely cleared such basic public manners.
5. Our space is limited so please reserve your own spot in advance.
If you need Kimonos to join this meetup, our member artist, g to y (https://kujira.weebly.com/gtoy.html) will assist your shopping from Japan.
More questions? Please feel free to DM Kujira Rep