The Chinese American Bar Association of Greater Chicago ("CABA") was established in 1986 as the first local bar association for attorneys of Asian American descent.
CABA invites you to attend its annual Installation Gala, which will take place on October 20, 2020 from 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM on Zoom. Last year, approximately 150 people attended CABA's annual Installation Gala. This year, CABA will honor:
- Elaine C. Sit (Justice Laura C. Liu Lifetime Achievement Award)
- David Wu (Distinguished Service in Law Award)
- Jonathan Yee (Rising Star Award)
- Jean Y. Liu (Presidential Leadership Award)
Additionally, CABA will swear in its 2020-2021 Officers, General Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and Student Representatives:
- Officers: Ivy Lee(President); Jing Zhao (Vice President of Communications); Yankun Guo (Vice President of Finance and Development); Jonathan Yee (Vice President of Operations); Huy Nguyen (Treasurer); and Yan Zong(Secretary)
- General Board of Directors: Alan Chen; Summer Du; Frank Gao; Helen Ji; Vincent Kan; Rachel Kao; Yasmine Kumar; Mona Li; Elaine Liu; Jean Liu; Tony Shu; Xiang Siow; Elaine Sit; Hao Tan; George Wu; Jianing Xie; Eric Zhi
- Advisory Board: Ann Chen; Michael Chu; June Htun; Sharon Hwang; Nathan Leong; Dennis Mondero; Lei Shen; Darryl Tom; Andy Wang; Kimberly Wong; Virginia Yang; Gary Zhao
- Student Representatives: Crystal Chen; Qixiang (Max) Goh; Yunge Li; Amanda Rhim; Adam Shu; Jeffrey Tsai; Yushen (Christina) Xiang
CABA's Boards will be sworn in by the Honorable Judge Edmond E. Chang, U.S. District Judge of the Northern District of Illinois.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.