This year's 2-day programing conference will offer a deep dive into a wide range of discussions and skills we believe the modern entrepreneur needs to engage in to work smarter, not harder. Our session topics, facilitated by leading AAPI business leaders and experts, will range from why crypto matters to small businesses to building traction, to navigating common gaps in STEM for women and the effects of current macroeconomic and globalization factors on your businesses, and much more. Join us in-person on October 13-14 at the McDonald’s Global Headquarters in Chicago for a 2-day epic experience - we’re coming together again for one heck of a reunion!
2-Day Admission Ticket Includes:
- Access to 20 different speakers and workshops including Bing Chen of Gold House, Bryan Pham & Maggie Chui of Asian Hustle Network, and Andrew Yang of Humanity Forward. Topics include: Profit First, Traction 101, Crypto, & Mindfulness
- Gala Ticket to the Pathfinder Awards Ceremony Celebration with Live DJ/Poker
- Networking opportunities with 200+ AAPI entrepreneurs from across America
- Founder Pass to meet local Chicago AAPI business founders
- Meet speakers and special guests like Karen Eng of National ACE, Andrew Chau of Boba Guys, Ha Nguyen of 7leaves, Bill Imada of IW Group
- Food and Beverage for the 2-Day Conference
Through the partnership with Chicago Asian Network, guests can use the code: UNITYCAN upon checkout to purchase their ticket for $150 each instead of the usual conference ticket worth $1,000 each.