AARP and National ACE invite you to join a series of town hall conversations on how organizations are supporting minority-owned small businesses and working towards building more equitable entrepreneurship ecosystems.
This town hall series features a specific region on certain dates. However, business owners and organizations, regardless of geographic location, are invited to attend any session.
During this series, participants will:
*Learn about innovative programs that help minority-owned and businesses of color succeed
*Hear from small business owners about their experience and what supports are needed from the business community
*Discover tools and resources businesses and organizations can use
Below are the schedules of town halls for the south and west regions. Also provided are the states each town hall is covering as well as the organizations that will be featured. Click on the link of the town hall to register. See you there!
When: Wednesday, September 8 at 2PM ET (1PM CT)
Areas of Focus: VA, TN, NC, SC, GA, FL, TX, KY, MS, AL, AR, LA
- New Orleans Business Alliance
- Greater Georgia Black Chamber of Commerce
- Urban League of Greater Atlanta
- Urban League of Louisiana
- Veteran Women's Enterprise Center (VWEC)
When: Tuesday, September 14 at 2PM ET (1PM CT)
Areas of Focus: CA, NV, WA, OR, HI, ID, MT, CO, UT, WY, AZ, GU, AS, MP, NM, AK
- Fresno Metro Black Chamber Commerce and Foundation
- Minority Business Development Center
- Colorado Springs Black Chamber of Commerce