AdoboTank is a “Pitch competition” for the Fil-Am Start-Up, Small Business owner led by the Philippine American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Chicago (PACCGC.com), focusing on young adult, college students, and recent grads Fil-Am entrepreneurs, who are looking to accelerate the next steps for their business or stat-up.
No Less than $4K to Panel Winner
$1K People's Choice
Our Esteemed AoboTank Judges
- Jaime Dejuras of Dejuras Enterprises
- Richard Felicelda, Founder StarLab Corp
- Jan Paul Ferrer, Morgan Stanley, AVP and FYLPRO
- Maria Odiamar Racho, Founding Managing Partner of FilKor Capital
- Rose Tibayan, Co-Founder The Sampaguita Group, Blackline Review
Modeled after the TV Show ‘Shark Tank”, it is a winner take all pitch competition offering $5K in cash to the best of five pitches, $4K to the Best Pitch and $1K to People’s Choice.Winners will not be expected to share any equity for their company in exchange for winnings or services from sponsors.All we ask is that we get to interview you and that you share your experience with our community. This helps us reach more entrepreneurs like you!
It will be held live, virtually and in person on September 29th at 6 PM CST.
• Virtual attendance is free and will be held on the Social Media Platform
• Live attendance is limited to 50 seats, $25 ticket, dinner included at Tita Mia's restaurant just north of Chicago
No fee to enter or win. Deadline to enter will be September 15th, at MIDNIGHT CST. Five finalists will be informed by 6PM, September 22nd and be expected to present their pitch either live or via our Social Media platform between 6-9 PM CST on September 29th. Winners will be announced live by 9:30 that night.
Would you like to Sponsor? Click here