An Online Interactive Master Class for teens that focuses on Human Relations in Leadership
The World Needs Great Leaders! It is never too early to Start!
Leadership with Backbone and Heart - Teen Version
In this class, the Participants will:
- Overcome Leadership Fears
- Determine his or her Communication Style
- Learn the Characteristics of and how to deal with Aggressive, Passive and Passive-Aggressive People
- Develop Assertive Behavior and Communication Skills
- Move from Reactive to Proactive Paradigms and Behavior
- Apply the Rules in Bringing out the Best in People
- Discover the Human Relationship Principles of Leadership Gurus like Steven Covey, Dale Carnegie, Anthony Robbins and More
How will they learn? Through FUN!
- Role Play and Simulations
- Discussions and Brainstorming
- Brief Lectures
Schedule: July 26-31, 2021 from 9:00am - 12:00pm
Your Investment: PHP 5,000.00
- PHP 4,500.00-Early Bird- Enroll before July 12, 2021
- PHP 4,500.00 each for two or more students in a family
Call: Padma @ 09173021158, 09434295159, 32-3188078, 32-2545200
YOUR PROGRAM LEADER
Padma Mangharam-Siap is the innovative and dynamic Creative Magnate Institute’s (formerly Arts Magnate) Training Director who stands out for making all learning experiences fun and participative. She is able to integrate IQ and EQ in every training program, touching both mind and heart.
Padma’s training core competencies are in the areas of Leadership, Team Building, Communication, Customer Service, Conflict Management, Values, Theater and Presentation Skills. Her experience spans back to the 80’s, founding and running the Arts Magnate School and conducting globally competitive training programs for Government, Non-Government Agencies, Civic Organizations, Schools, Businesses and Multinational Corporations in Asia, the United States and the Philippines.
Padma has, with her, extensive experience and credentials in the Philippines and the United States. She is a World Bank accredited trainer, a certified Trainer for the Dale Carnegie Institute in Chicago, and an Executive and Life Coach Certified by the Co-Active Institute in Chicago under the International Coaches Federation. For several years, Padma designed and delivered Training Programs at the International Training Office of Northern Illinois University for the Southeast Asian Youth Leadership Program, the Philippine Youth Leadership Program and Leadership and Peace programs for Cyprus to bring about a collaborative spirit between the Greeks and Turks. She was the Educational Adviser for the US Consulate in Cebu and facilitated a Strategic Planning program in Kuala Lumpur for the Educational and Cultural Affairs Section of the US State Department.
Lexmark, Timex, Honda, NEC Technologies, Teradyne, Ernst & Young, San Miguel Corporation, Jollibee Foods CorporatioNorthern Illinois University are a few of the many happy clients of Padma.