Taiji In Chicago (Daoist Principles in Practice)
Tuition for the Beginner Series is $385. This includes up to 5 classes per week for 12 weeks in two locations. Credit for future classes and workshops will be issued in lieu of refunds. Once you've observed a class and are ready to enroll, payment info will be provided. If you enroll after the first week, tuition will be pro-rated.
Scholarship applications have closed. Thanks to the generous support of Warrior’s Path Buddhist Academy.
The series is taught by Nathan Paulus and Mia Park.
You must either complete or be enrolled in the 12 week Beginner Series, or have agreement from the instructor to participate in these classes. There are no drop-in classes. You're welcome to observe any class, free of charge. Please RSVP here.
The below classes accommodate both experienced students and the Beginner Series. Class marked with * is experienced students only.
Sunday: 11:30 am-1 pm
Monday: 6-7:15 pm Z
Tuesday: 10-11:15 am
Wednesday: 6-7:15 pm
Thursday: 6-7 pm
Thursdays: 7:15-8:30 pm*
* Long Form: ( Only students of 6 months +)
- Sun, Mon, Thur: Alternative Health Group, 2209 W North Ave, Wicker Park. CTA: Damen Blue line stop
- Tue, Wed: 939 W Wilson Ave, 3rd Floor, Uptown. You must RSVP for the Uptown classes in order to receive the front door code. CTA: Wilson stop on the Red Line.
- Check here for your best route on public transportation.
- Instructors: Nathan Paulus in Wicker Park and Mia Park in Uptown
$16 single class
$40 3 classes in one week
$144 12 classes in one month
Payable to Nathan on site.
As schedules occasionally change, please contact us to make sure class is confirmed.
The Beginner Series
- Beginner Series January 15 - April 6
- Enroll by January 31
- RSVP here.
- Scholarship applications have closed.