The Asian American Executive Network (AAEN) annual holiday celebration & networking event brings Asian American Professionals and Executives to celebrate their year-long accomplishment and the holiday season. Come for the networking with old friends and meet new ones!
2021 has been another breakthrough year for the Asian American Executive Network, going National, Global and Beyond...:)
- April 7 & 8, 2021 - AAEN created the first ever community based Virtual Job & Career Fair for AAPI Students and Recent Graduates. In collaboration with IIT, UIC and Eastern Oregon University Career Services, the job fair brought 350 plus job seekers together with over 100 plus employers globally. Special thanks go to 12 sponsors and 65 volunteers from the AAPI community who made this happen. AAEN also assisted InternX on its Diversity/AAPI Job Fair on August 30.
- May 1, 2021 - AAEN collaborated with the Asian American Coalition of Chicago,OCA-Chicago, and IIT Alumni Association to Kickoff the 2021 Asian Pacific American Heritage Month...since it is a virtual event, AAPI across the nation also join in the fun.
- September 15, 2021 - The Asian American Executive Network kicked off its first webinar for the new "Silver Career Management" program designed to support AAPI Professionals and Executives in later stages of their career. Sold out at 64. Participants from 30 cities and 15 states.
- November 10, 2021 - Second webinar for "Silver Career Management" ... also sold out at 64. Participants from 30 cities and 15 states - 20 repeat from webinar #1.
- November 18, 2021 - Chicago United - Business Leaders of Color. Every two years, The Asian American Executive Network recommends AAPI Leaders for this award.. Happy to report that 4 of our recommendations received such prestigious award and all the benefits that came with it... Congratulations to all.
- December 16, 2021 ... Today... 124 registered so far from 50 cities, 25 states and 4 countries... China, UK, Canada and USA...AAEN has gone Global!
I. Welcoming Remarks
II. National Anthem - Marisa Buchheit (Opera Singer)
III. Asian American Executive Network 2021 Review - George Mui (Founder)
IV. Welcoming Messages from VIPs - TBD
V. Holiday Entertainment - AAEN talented volunteers:
Marisa Buchheit - https://www.linkedin.com/in/marisabuchheit/
Jovie Calma - https://www.linkedin.com/in/joviecalma/
Xiao Chen - https://www.linkedin.com/in/airchina23/
VI. Facilitated Global Networking Breakout Sessions - Moderators TBD
1. Guoxing Chai - https://www.linkedin.com/in/guoxing-chai-b672b81/
2. Amy Chase - https://www.linkedin.com/in/amyc227
3. Frances Cheung - https://www.linkedin.com/in/francis-cheung-4b8561/
4.Mohammed Farshori - https://www.linkedin.com/in/mfarshori/
5. Steve Miranda - https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenamiranda/
6. Sue Ann Hong - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sue-ann-hong-8373a714/
7. Dennis Mondero - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennis-mondero-01862923/
8. Thy Nguyen - https://www.linkedin.com/in/thyqnguyen/
9. Kasi Paturi - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kasi-p-81ba161a/
10. Cathy Peng - https://www.linkedin.com/in/cathypeng/
11. Maria Racho - https://www.linkedin.com/in/mracho/
12. Amy Yip - https://www.linkedin.com/in/amycyip/
VII. Closing Remarks.