Asian American Networking Executive Network (AAEN) is ready to kickoff this year on February 16, 2PM.
This forum is open to all Asian American Businesses and Asian American Executives and advocates interested in supporting them. Asian American business professionals interested in building a network with small businesses for possible transition is also welcome.
Here is a summary of the program objectives:
- Advocate for Asian American Small Businesses.
- Educate on key skills and share insights on Small Business Development.
- Provide an informal forum for business collaboration
- Create Informal support systems – pairwise or small networking groups.
- Launch Formal Business Collaboration Platform
2:00 pm Introduction & Welcoming Remarks
George Mui, Founder and Moderator - Asian American Executive Network
2:15pm Introduction of “Business Networking Program”
Zhenjun Zhu, Program Coordinator, Asian American Executive Network
2:20 pm Business Networking
Large group or small breakout group as appropriate - ALL
3:30 pm Closing Remarks
George Mui & Group MUIselfie