On Sunday, September 25 join us at Tam O'Shanter Golf Course for the 2022 Fall Fiesta! For the second year in a row, FALA Chicago (Filipino American Lawyers Association Chicago) will host an afternoon of golf and other friendly competitions, followed by an awards dinner honoring our law student scholarship recipients and recognizing the annual Trailblazer Award winner, Romeo Quinto, Jr. of Morgan Lewis. A commercial litigator with two decades of experience, Romeo has mentored countless law students and rising attorneys throughout his years of professional success.
2:30PM - Check in for golf
Golf registration includes round of 9 holes.
Additional games include hole-in-one contests, golf ball launcher competition, and the cash landing, longest drive, longest putt, and closest to the pin showdowns.
5:30PM - Networking Reception and Dinner
- Golf Registration (Group) - Includes Dinner Reception – $600.00 Group registration for golf outing (foursome): includes lunch on the course, admission to awards reception, and one-year membership to FALA Chicago. PLEASE PROVIDE THE NAMES OF THE OTHER PERSONS IN YOUR PARTY IN THE "GUEST" FIELD AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FORM. Golf registration ends on Friday, September 16 at 5PM.
- Golf Registration (Individual) - Includes Dinner Reception – $150.00 Includes lunch on the course, admission to awards reception, and one-year membership to FALA Chicago. Golf registration ends on Friday, September 16 at 5PM.
- Registration for Awards Dinner Only (General Admission) – $75.00 Ticket sales end on Friday, September 16 at 5PM.
- Registration for Awards Dinner Only (Law Student) – $40.00 Includes one year FALA law student membership. Ticket sales end on Friday, September 16 at 5PM.
- Table Reservation for Awards Dinner (10 Seats) – $750.00