The National Asian Chamber of Commerce, Gold House, and Asian Hustle Network is introducing LEVEL UP 2020 – a new program designed to bring 400 Asian Americans entrepreneurs together to explore topics in entrepreneurship, leadership and provide resources during the pandemic.
It is a free 6-month program sponsored by the CARES Act to help entrepreneurs deal with the effects and also start new businesses. The program features exclusive webinars and networking events facilitated by accomplished entrepreneurs and leaders.
Important Program Dates:
- Registration opens on Monday, Sept 21, 2020.
- Application deadline is Friday, Sept 25, 2020.
- The program starts on Monday, Sept 28, 2020.
This program is open to the following:
- Dreamers, who haven’t started a business, but are interested in entrepreneurship.
- Hustlers, who have launched their business and have revenue of up to $1M.
- Builders, who run business over $1M+ in revenue.
- Women entrepreneurs, who are starting their businesses and want to connect or help other women entrepreneurs.
Each class will be invited to a monthly webinar and networking event as well as a monthly keynote that is open to all class members. The classes will be conducted each week per category, starting with Dreamers on the first week of the month.
This program is sponsored by the CARES Act, a government program intended to help American businesses recover from the effects of COVID-19. It is administered by ACE NextGen, the national nonprofit Asian American Pacific Islander Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship. Therefore, this program is accessible at NO COST for all entrepreneurs.
Register now at https://acenextgen.org/LEVELUP2020/?.